Terms & ConditionsIn using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Our cookies do NOT contain any personal information and none of our data is shared with any third parties.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to
you in joining, buying and all other activities you will make in our website.
shall comply thereof. This Agreement describes and encompasses the entire
agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous
agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect
to the Site, the content and computer programs provided by or through
the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Amendments to this
agreement can be made and effected by us from time to time without specific
notice to you end. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement
and you should carefully review the same before you use our site.
Access to and use of the rbs.international ("rbs.international") website and its subdomains ("rbs.international") is provided by the rbs.international, subject to the following terms:
1. By using rbs.international you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of rbs.international. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use rbs.international..
2. rbs.international may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the rbs.international. Your continued use of rbs.international after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of rbs.international
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use rbs.international content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any rbs.international content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of rbs.international content requires the prior written permission of the rbs.international.
4. You agree to use rbs.international only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of rbs.international. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within rbs.international.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. rbs.international content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to rbs.international, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will rbs.international be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of rbs.international regardless of the form of action.
7. rbs.international do not warrant that functions contained in rbs.international content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that rbs.international or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the rbs.international or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of rbs.international and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the rbs.international, or any other third party.
Contributions to rbs.international
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in rbs.international websites. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in rbs.international Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of rbs.international.
rbs.international reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website - rbs.international then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Payments AND PROCESSES OF INVIOCES
rbs.international has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment.
Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by rbs.international
prior to the latter’s acceptance of services. Unless credit term
has been agreed upon, payment for the services shall be made by credit
card, paypal or wire transfers. rbs.international has all the discretion to
cancel or deny services.
rbs.international has a strict NO REFUNDS POLICY. This is for credit
and donation payments made to us, once you have agreed to make a payment
for an amount of your choosing you are agreeing to use this credit on
services provided by rbs.international. If you are unsatisfied with the
services provided, please contact us via email and we will do our up most
to help resolve the situation. We do not have to provide a refund if you
have changed your mind about the purchase of our services, so please choose
carefully the amount of credit you wish to add.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained
in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting
a notice or a new agreement on our site. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION
IN OUR PROGRAM, VISIT AND SHOPPING IN OUR SITE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF
A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE
OF THE CHANGE.
Acknowledgment of rights
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including
but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights,
in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or
interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from,
decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive
source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create
or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through
use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is
detected rbs.international shall resort all remedies available to us, and you
shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages,
or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this
Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility
of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect
to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed USD 1.00 or the total
price of the subject products paid or payable to you whichever is less.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect
to the Program or any products sold and offered in our website (including,
without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement,
or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing,
or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation
of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable
for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its
information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on
an “as is” and “as available” basis. You and understand
and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our
clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an
end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of
rbs.international. Such customer information is confidential and may not be
disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute
or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of the rbs.international to insist upon strict performance of any
of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment
or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be
construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions
or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue
to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall
be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
substantive laws of United Kingdom, without any reference to conflict-of-laws
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties
out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby
irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United
Kingdom, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to
its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter
hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto
shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody,
and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without
liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at
any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found
invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision,
such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted
by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid
and enforceable according to its terms.